A Warm Welcome!
from David and Margo Sears, full-time wedding specialists since 2004 providing amazing, beautiful ceremonies & photos for ALL types of couples. Over 1,500 so far. See our Popular Packages or you can Make Your Own Package. Let us co-create YOUR genuine, fun, romantic ceremony too!
**TAP ANY ORANGE TEXT, ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE, for MORE INFO**
“Our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it, and stress free thanks to you!” ~ Mrs. A. Jope, bride
BEACHPEOPLE WEDDINGS OFFERS YOU:
- Officiants or Ministers – indoors OR outdoors, male or female, non-denominational, David or Margo. We perform spiritual or non-religious ceremonies for any couple: live-togethers, mixed races, pregnant or already parents, eloping, renewals, bikers, pirate re-enactors, straight or LGBTQ couples, plus last-minute couples when we are able.
- Professional Photographer – exciting, gorgeous visual storytelling & art for great prices in VERY GENEROUS packages with lots of extras that never expire on you, specializing in outdoor locations, by Margo Ross Sears.
- Live wooden Flute – perfect for a romantic, fun, soft, beach wedding.
- Simple or Traditional Classic, or Down-to-Earth, or Elaborate Ceremonies and Vows
- Packages of services covering all ranges of needs, or you may Add-On our dozens of special services or items too.
- Real Ministers: David & Margo are actual, ordained, authorized, non-denominational, multi-faith Pastors of a real church! So they do any type of vows: non-religious, Christian, Jewish, Hawaiian, New Age, Spiritual, Pagan, Native American or you choose.
- UNLIMITED GUESTS: no extra charge. And WE SUPPLY FREE WITNESSES to N.C. elopers, without invading your privacy.
“David made us feel like we already knew him forever…And our ceremony way exceeded expectations!” ~
Angie & Eric Johnson, wedmates
- UNIQUE SAND CEREMONY with glass & cork heart bottle, included free with our officiating service.
- Also at no charge, we make a romantic, lovely, sand-groomed SHELL & SAND ART HEART at your feet!
- We welcome your own vows, and D.I.Y. or wedding planners welcome too.
- Gay weddings and LGBTQ community are very warmly welcome!
- Discounts available for active US military, police, firefighters, volunteer EMS, or vow renewals year-round; plus ANY Winter Wedding between Nov 1 – Mar 31 gets a discount. Also our LEWA clergy, or Brentwood reception in off-season, or free perks for wedding locations with highest travel fees, all get special pricing.
“I wish you could hear all of the compliments your photos are receiving! We are thrilled! You sure know how to capture the perfect picture! We love them! ~Gayle Monroe, bride
“Every guest said how great it was! Simple and very special. I recommend you to anybody…please post this to your site. I want everyone to know how grateful I am for your patience and just for being so organized.” ~ Mrs. S. Wright, bride
Message BeachPeople Weddings Right Now!
PLACES WE SERVE:
- on the beach, or indoors, or on the lawn or patio
- Sunset Beach, Ocean Isle Beach areas in NC
- All Myrtle Beach SC areas down to Pawley’s
- Wrightsville, Wilmington, Carolina, Kure NC
- all Topsail NC areas
- all Emerald Isle NC areas
- Greensboro & Triad NC areas (in off-season)
- Raleigh and Triangle NC areas (in off-season)
- Huntington, Charleston SC areas (in off-season)
- anywhere else on Outer Banks NC (in off-season)
Good news–Less than 1% of our 1,500+ beach weddings were altered due to rain! Besides being “charmed” here’s why: For the coastline area between Wilmington NC and Myrtle Beach SC, the weather is relatively stable and dry. Rain is very brief, real storms...read more
Browse our new visual Road Map of the majority of the beaches & towns we serve inside North and South Carolina. In the off-season we can travel much further (just ask us--email is best!) See more info on our Travel Fees & Map page...read more
Please enjoy this advice for best wedding photos possible! Wear colorful clothes, or least put the groom and family in colorful clothes. The background beach colors are DULL--white, silver, beige, blue, grey and white. You need contrast. Choose colorful flowers too......read more