A Warm Welcome! We are BeachPeople Weddings, David and Margo Sears, wedding specialists since 2004, provide multiple award-winning and highly-personalized wedding services. It is our privilege to warmly serve more than 1,550 couples to date! Join in the fun, and let us take care of you too…
- Officiants / Ministers – indoors OR outdoors, male or female, non-denominational, David or Margo. We perform spiritual or non-religious ceremonies for all couples including live-togethers, mixed races, pregnant, eloping, renewals, bikers, pirate re-enactors, straight or LGBTQ couples.
- Professional Photographer – exciting, gorgeous visual storytelling & art for reasonable price
- Live wooden Flute – Native American style…perfect for a soft beach wedding!
- Professional fresh Flowers – real flowers, from our florist in your colors, your flower types, your choices!
- Customized – Select options such as Champagne/Cider & Godiva™ chocolate basket, French gourmet receptions at The Brentwood, and your favorite recorded music. There are more amazing options available on our Add-On Services page!
- SIMPLE or elaborate or in-between. We offer you warm, genuine casual or formal ceremonies. We listen to your wishes and strive to tailor your wedding experience to your style. English professor’s writing guidance included with each ceremony!
- Real Ministers: Rev. David and Rev. Margo are fully-ordained, non-denominational, multi-faith pastors of a real church (not online stuff). We happily officiate using non-religious, or Christian, Jewish, Hawaiian, New Age Spiritual, Pagan, Native American, Celtic, Eastern, or LGBTQ, or hand-fasting and more!
- UNLIMITED GUESTS AND WEDDING PARTY – no extra charge, or have just a few guests, or elope with none (we supply free witnesses to elopers).
- UNIQUE SAND CEREMONY with glass & cork heart bottle, included free with officiating.
- Also included at no charge: our lovely, unique shell-n-sand-groomed SAND ART HEART at your feet, officiant follows your dress code, we will file the license afterward with every officiating package.
- We welcome your own vows and words, if you wish! All vows are customized too. Our non-religious wording is about love, best friends, commitment, family, new journey, gratitude, and the special bond between you. You may use them as-is or customize it further to suit your style.
- Gay weddings and LGBTQ community members are warmly welcomed here since we began in 2004.
- Special Offers on Prices: We proudly offer a discount for active US military, police, firefighters, and volunteer EMS and Vow Renewals! Also, we have a Winter Weddings special between November to March.
- See all BeachPeople Weddings’ services, fees: Prices & Services.
Message Us Right Now!
Tap Buttons below!
Message Us Right Now!
Where We Serve:
- Indoors, outdoors, on the beach, anywhere!
- Ocean Isle Beach NC
- Sunset Beach NC
- North Myrtle/Cherry Grove SC
- Holden Beach NC
- Oak Island/Southport NC
- Wrightsville Beach NC
- Carolina Beach NC
- Kure Beach/Ft. Fisher NC
- Myrtle Beach SC
- MB State Park SC
- Surfside Beach SC
- Garden City SC
- Huntington State Park SC
- Pawley’s Island SC
- Georgetown SC
- Topsail Island NC
- Surf City NC
- Emerald Isle NC
- at Aquariums
- any Resorts, Hotels, etc
- any Parks
- Beach Houses
- 801 Event Center
- at piers
- at restaurants
- Masonboro Island, Waite Island
- Brooklyn Arts Center of Wilmington
- The River Room
- Shell Island Resort
- Airlie Gardens
- Golf Courses
- Brunswick Plantation
- Brick Landing
- Springmaid Pier
- Sea Trail Golf Resort
- The Winds Resort
- The Islander Inn
- The Isles Restaurant & Club
- The Sunset Inn B&B
- The Brentwood Bistro
Planning Advice Blogs:
A "wedmate" is any person who is soon to be wed (see Margo's creation of this word on this link). The primary responsibility of the Escort of bride or groom, is to provide stability and comfort. How you hold each other's arms/hands makes this job easier and graceful,...read more
See 2 methods for cutting wedding cake, but neither is difficult: Circle cut method, tap or click this short video. Straight cut method below in this short sequence: First, disassemble the entire cake to cut the largest tier first. (Why? Because if there is any cake...read more
An NC or SC beach is an amazing place for your special day…wilderness with amazing power, grace and beauty. It is a living example of the flow of life itself...reflected in the ebb of tides, stormy or pristine days, and the rolling rhythm of the waves. Beaches are...read more
Click this link to see the BEST So Far of Margo's photography in a short 4.5 mins video with...read more