How to Hire Beachpeople Weddings
~ And F.A.Q. answers ~
We are so pleased you are here!
“I wouldn’t waste your money hiring a resort. We received the full beach experience at a MUCH better value here! From the first moment we contacted them we knew their hospitality was sincere.They truly care about making your day special. Our family LOVED the ceremony and David! Everything was just PERFECT! Five stars is not enough to give them!” ~Tommy & Christen Dapple, wedmates
Thank you for hiring us to share this amazing event in your life!
Please read ALL of this page (seriously, don’t skip this).
(FYI orange words below are clickable links)
All fees include tax and delivery, if they apply.
7-Days Hold: Once confirmed, we temporarily hold your date and time for seven (7) days to wait for your retainer and contract to arrive. If you need an extension on this hold, please call or email us to get it confirmed, IF no one else is waiting on your date too. If no email or call from you, we must release your date to other waiting couples on 8th day.
HOW TO BOOK A PACKAGE WITH OFFICIANT INCLUDED:
- Contact us to confirm we are available on your wedding date and time. Email is BEST, but you may call / text (336)314-0503 if needed. We temporarily hold it for 7 days (see above).
- Next, click and fill out our Regular Contract then EITHER:
- fill it on-screen, then SAVE it to your computer, then email us that NEW ,SAVED file.
- OR print it, fill it by handwriting, then scan-email it to us, or street mail, within 7 days.
- From that we will set your retainer fee amount on email and send you the options for payment. The retainer amount is shown on the Contract and the package webpage.
- Once these steps have been completed, we can officially lock your date in our schedules!
- HOW TO BOOK PHOTOGRAPHER-ONLY:
- Contact Margo to confirm she is available on your date and time. Email is BEST, but you may call / text (336)314-0503 if needed. We temporarily hold it for 7 days (see above).
- Next, click and fill out the Photos Only Contract EITHER:
- fill it on-screen, then SAVE it to your computer, then email us that NEW, SAVED file.
- OR print it, fill it by hand, then scan-email it to us, or street mail, within 7 days.
- From that she will set your retainer fee amount on email and send you the options for payment. The retainer amount is shown on the Contract and the package webpage.
- Once these steps have been completed, Margo can officially lock your date in her schedule!
- We Accept the Following 10 Payment Types:
- Cash (US Dollars)
- Credit/Debit card–use our private, secure payment link for Visa, M/C, Discover, JCB, Amex, Diners Club. Please email us for that link.
- Money order or cashier’s check–made payable to David Sears or Margo Sears only.
- PayPal–send to firstname.lastname@example.org but use as last resort only and add 3.5% to total to meet their extra fee.
- NO personal checks please! If a personal check is sent, we will mail it back to you and your reservation will expire after the original seven days. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our bank puts holds on personal checks and also fines us heavily for any returned checks.
- NO TRAVEL FEES for Ocean Isle Beach NC, Sunset Beach NC, Cherry Grove SC, North Myrtle Beach, SC! This includes adjacent cities (excludes Myrtle Beach). These 4 are some of the BEST locations for weddings and we highly recommend them…NOTE: after 1,500+ weddings here WE KNOW which are the best!
- Click here to see TRAVEL FEES to 70+ other beaches: they are flat and roundtrip. Please understand, when we travel far we lose other business that day, so that is a factor. HOWEVER, our furthest locations compensate you with SPECIAL PERKS added, CLICK HERE.
- The balance is due before your ceremony starts, on your wedding date. Of course, payment in full is accepted anytime.
- Next Steps After Sending Contract & Retainer: Once those arrive to us, we countersign the contract, mark it as retainer paid, and scan/email a copy to you, along with more next-steps instructions and over 20 vows choices and instructions.
- THEN about 6 weeks prior, you will get another email from us to book our required phone call appointment. It will be about 1 month ahead of your date. We will customize your vows, cover legal aspects, timing, rings, dress code, parking, photos, weather, answer questions, etc.
- To Re-Schedule Or Cancel: Retainer is deducted from your total and is non-refundable but any payments above that will be refunded.If rescheduled for time or date, the first change is free and subsequent changes are $100 each. If cancelled, retainer can be used as a credit with us within 5 years from cancellation date.
- Rain: We do not provide rain back-up locations. It is the couple’s responsibility to have one for an outdoor wedding (but we can help with ideas sometimes). Rain is rarely a problem in this geographical location. More advice on our short Blog for managing weather!
- Special Supplies: The couple is responsible for supplying the following ceremonial items if you choose these particular ceremonies: Gift Roses, Wedding Broom, Unity Candles, cords for Handfasting. We will supply all other ceremony items including Sand Ceremony items.
- How Long? The speaking part of the ceremony is 3-12 minutes depending on the ceremony selected. With other added factors such as photography, age of guests, walking to a further location on the beach, weather, guests’ delays / traffic, it may last up to 60 minutes or more.
- All Lifestyles Warmly Welcome: Gay or LGBT couples, multi-racial, non-religious, pregnant brides, already-parents, divorced, and live-togethers are all welcome. If you just want unique features such as music, dress code, or anything else that makes YOUR wedding more yours, is certainly welcome. If desired, you are welcome to speak with us about your ideas prior to making decisions.
Message Us Right Now!
“David and Margo Sears were fantastic! Helped us with everything and made our ceremony so very beautiful! Even my dad was crying!” ~ CJ and Jordan Wentworth, wedmates