Brentwood Reception Dinner Add-On
A French Gourmet Reception Dinner, Casual or Formal, after Your Ceremony
After your ceremony with us, enjoy an award-winning French gourmet Reception dinner for a minimum of 10 people. You may add up to 100 more people, add a dance floor space, room decor and/or DJ (for additional fees) at the delicious, very historical, and lovely The Brentwood Bistro in Little River SC on Hwy 17 (near North Myrtle Beach–just 2 miles from NC/SC stateline).
- PRIME SEASON (Friday of Memorial Weekend to Labor Day) for 10ppl, $900 (retainer $450 minused from total)
- OFF SEASON (Tues after Labor Day to Thurs before Memorial Day) for 10 ppl, $750 (retainer $375 minused from total)
- Additional Fees for more than 10 people:
- Ages 12 – adult = Prime Season $75/ea; Off-Season $60/ea
- Children ages 3-11 = Prime Season $30/ea; Off-Season $25/ea
- Babies under 2 yrs = free always
- Balance will due 30 days prior to wedding date.
- Brentwood is closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Hours are 4-10pm, receptions need to start by 7pm, please. You may pay extra for a longer hours.
- You will plan the menu and Reception details directly with the owner & Chef Eric Masson and his staff who are very experienced.
- The Brentwood is your rain alternative location, included!
- Dinner by 2x Coastal Iron Chef winner, Chef Eric Masson, at historic Brentwood Bistro in Little River SC
- for 10+ people for 3 hours, you may add people for additional fee paid to The Brentwood.
- This basic gourmet dinner includes hors d’oeuvres, salad, your choice of filet mignon/ poultry/ fish entree (consider elegant upgrades: delicious lobster, scallops, grouper, veal, lamb), also…
- choice of vegetable side and…
- coffee, tea, soft drinks, water and…
- Includes taxes and gratuities too!
- Child’s menu or vegetarian/ gluten-free/ dairy-free menus also available.
- When less than 22 people in your group, you get a private dining room with fireplace, chandelier, white table linens and historic restaurant decor.
- With more than 22 diners, you will need to upgrade to the largest room with a private bar and restroom, OR the outdoor Garden Pavilion–both of which are an extra fee for the extra space your guests need. White linens still included.
- Floral decor available with our florist or Brentwood’s florist or your own. Decorate as you wish, on a schedule Chef Eric states.
- Popular upgrades from this basic dinner package are: champagne toast, dinner house wine served, any other alcohol drinks or bar service, seafood hors d’oeuvres, grouper, lobster, veal, lamb, or a rehearsal dinner with a different menu (like an outdoor crab and clam bake!).
- Want ceremony CHAIRS or ARBOR? Click here for info.
- Want a reasonable priced Videographer? see Bob Collins on this Link.
- Want a great Cake or DJ or transportation? Scroll down on our Suggested Vendors page.
For your ceremony location, we encourage using Ocean Isle, Sunset, Cherry Grove or North Myrtle Beaches due to close proximity to restaurant. Other locations not encouraged due to long distance for guests to drive to reception.