Brentwood Reception Dinner Add-On
A French Gourmet Reception Dinner, Casual or Formal, after Your Ceremony
After your ceremony with us, enjoy an award-winning French gourmet Reception dinner for a minimum of 10 people. You may add up to 100 more people, add a dance floor space, room decor and/or DJ (for additional fees) at the delicious, historical, and lovely The Brentwood Bistro in Little River SC on Hwy 17 (near North Myrtle Beach–just 2 miles from NC/SC stateline).
- 2017 PRIME SEASON (Friday of Memorial Weekend to Labor Day) for 10ppl, $900 (retainer $450 minused from total)
- 2017 OFF-SEASON (Day after Labor Day to Thurs of Memorial Weekend) for 10ppl, $750 (retainer $375 minused from total)
- Additional Fees for more than 10 people are:
- 2017 Ages 12 – adult = Prime Season $75/ea; Off-Season $60/ea
- 2017 Children ages 3-11 = Prime Season $30/ea; Off-Season $25/ea
- Babies under 2 yrs = free always
- Balance is due 12 days prior to wedding date.
- Brentwood is closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Hours are 4-10pm thus reception needs to start by 7pm, please. You may pay for longer, later hours.
- You will plan the menu and Reception details directly with the owner & Chef Eric Masson and his staff who are experienced.
- 2018 PRIME SEASON (Friday of Memorial Weekend to Labor Day) for 10ppl, $950 (retainer $475 minused from total)
- 2018 OFF-SEASON (Tues after Labor Day to Thurs before Memorial Day) for 10ppl, $800 (retainer $400 minused from total)
- 2018 Ages 12 – adult = Prime Season $80/ea; Off-Season $65/ea
- 2018 Children ages 3-11 = Prime Season $35/ea; Off-Season $30/ea
- Babies under 2 yrs = free always
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The Brentwood is your rain alternative location!
- Menu made by 2x Coastal Iron Chef winner, Chef Eric Masson, at Brentwood Bistro in Little River SC
- for 10+ people for 3 hours (you may add people and or extra time–see rates above, paid to The Brentwood).
- This basic gourmet dinner includes hors d’oeuvres, salad, your choice of filet mignon / poultry / fish entree (consider elegant upgrades of lobster, scallops, grouper, crab, oysters, veal, lamb, pork and others), also this includes…
- choice of vegetable side and…
- coffee, tea, soft drinks, water and…
- white table linens and…
- Includes all taxes and tips and…
- Child’s menu or vegetarian/ gluten-free/ dairy-free menus also available.
- When less than 22 people in your group, you get a private dining room with fireplace, chandelier, and historic restaurant decor.
- IF more than 22 diners, you need to upgrade to the largest room with a private bar and restroom, OR the outdoor Garden Pavilion–both are an extra fee for the extra space your guests will need. White linens still included here.
- You may decorate it yourself, or hire our talented florist Donna Fuller, or Brentwood’s florist or whomever. Decorate on a schedule Chef Eric states for it, please.
- Popular upgrades from this basic dinner package are: champagne toast, dinner house wine served, any other alcohol drinks or bar service, seafood hors d’oeuvres, grouper, lobster, crab, oysters, escargot, veal, lamb, or a rehearsal dinner with a different menu (like an outdoor crab and clam bake!).
- Want ceremony CHAIRS or ARBOR? Click here for info.
- Want a reasonable priced Videographer? see Bob Collins on this Link.
- Want a great Cake or DJ or transportation? Scroll down on our Suggested Vendors page.
For your ceremony location, we encourage using Ocean Isle, Sunset, Cherry Grove or North Myrtle Beaches due to close proximity to restaurant. Other locations not encouraged due to long distance for guests to drive to reception.