How to Hire Us
Click an orange “Contract” button below-read Pg 1 there!
“I wouldn’t waste your money hiring a resort or hotel. We received the full beach experience at a MUCH better value here! From the first moment we contacted them we knew their hospitality was sincere.They truly care about making your day special. Our family LOVED the ceremony and David! Everything was just PERFECT! Five stars is not enough to give them!” ~Tommy & Christen Dapple, wedmates
Thank you for hiring us to share this amazing event in your life!
(FYI: Click orange text below for links)
- HOW TO BOOK A PACKAGE WITH OFFICIANT:
- Contact us to confirm we are available! Email is BEST, but you may call / text (336)314-0503 if needed. We temporarily hold it for 7 days for you, if it is available.
- Next, click and fill out our paperless Regular Contract: follow instructions in yellow, page 1!
- OR print it, fill it by hand, scan-email it to us, or street mail, within 7 days.
- We will send your retainer payment link and info.
- Once these steps are done, you officially locked your date with us!
HOW TO BOOK PHOTOGRAPHER-ONLY:
- Contact Margo to confirm she is available. Email is BEST, but you may call / text (336)314-0503 if needed. We temporarily hold it for 7 days for you, if it is available.
- Next, click and fill out the Photos Only Contract: follow instructions in yellow, page 1!
- OR print it, fill it by hand, then scan-email it to us, or street mail, within 7 days.
- Margo will send your retainer payment link and info.
- Once these steps are done, you officially locked your photos date with Margo!
We Accept the Following 10 Payment Types:
- Cash (US Dollars)
- Credit/Debit card–use our private, secure payment link for Visa, M/C, Discover, JCB, Amex, Diners Club. Please email us for that link.
- Money order or cashier’s check–made payable to David Sears or Margo Sears only.
- PayPal–send to email@example.com but use as last resort only and add 3.5% to total to meet their extra fee.
- NO personal checks please! We apologize for any inconvenience, but our bank puts holds on personal checks and also fines us heavily for any returned checks.
- Perk! NO TRAVEL FEE for Ocean Isle Beach NC, Sunset Beach NC, Cherry Grove SC, North Myrtle Beach, SC! This includes adjacent cities (except Myrtle Beach). These 4 are some of the BEST locations for weddings and we highly recommend them…NOTE: after 1,500+ weddings here WE KNOW which are the best!
- Click here for all TRAVEL FEES to 70+ other beaches: these are flat roundtrip fees. Please understand, when we travel far we lose other business that day, so that is a factor. HOWEVER, our furthest locations compensate you with SPECIAL PERKS added, so CLICK HERE.
- The balance is due before your ceremony starts, on your wedding date. Of course, payment in full is accepted anytime.
- Next Steps After Sending Contract & Retainer: Once those arrive to us, we countersign the contract, mark it as retainer paid, and scan/email a copy to you, along with more next-steps instructions and over 20 vows choices and instructions.
- THEN about 6 weeks prior, you will get another email from us to book our required phone call appointment. It will be about 1 month ahead of your date. We will customize your vows, cover legal aspects, timing, rings, dress code, parking, photos, weather, answer questions, etc.
- To Re-Schedule Or Cancel: see contract on page 1 and/or page 5.
- Rain: We do not provide rain back-up locations. It is the couple’s responsibility to have one for an outdoor wedding (but we can help with ideas sometimes). Rain is rarely a problem in this geographical location. More advice on our short Blog for managing weather!
- Special Supplies: The couple is responsible for supplying the following ceremonial items if you choose these particular ceremonies: Gift Roses, Wedding Broom, Unity Candles, cords for Handfasting. We will supply all other ceremony items including Sand Ceremony items.
- How Long? The speaking part of the ceremony is 3-12 minutes depending on which one you choose. For the whole thing: about 90 minutes including photography, where on the beach, weather, guests’ or traffic delays, wardrobe or hair issues, etc.
- All Lifestyles Warmly Welcome: Gay or LGBT couples, multi-racial, non-religious, pregnant brides, already-parents, divorced, and live-togethers are all welcome here!
Message Us Right Now!
“David and Margo Sears were fantastic! Helped us with everything and made our ceremony so very beautiful! Even my dad was crying!” ~ CJ and Jordan Wentworth, wedmates